About Rose, James, Our Life & More
These are the movies that James has picked out as the movies we will be watching each night during the last days leading up to Christmas. Enjoy our list. What movies are your favorite Christmas movies?
13 – The Preacher’s Wife
14 – Jingle All The Way
15 – The Thin Man
16 – Die Hard (look for the 75 cents/gallon for gas!)
17 – A Christmas Carol
18 – National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
19 – How The Grinch Stole Christmas
20 – Gremlins
21 – Trading Places
22 – Home Alone
23 – It’s A Wonderful Life
24 – White Christmas
25 – The Nativity Story
1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why?
I would like to interview Jesus just before He started His ministry by turning water into wine. I think I would ask if he was nervous or apprehensive.
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
I think honesty is my strength. I am not going to share everything about myself, but the things I choose to make public I will be honest about.
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?
I wasn’t going to mention this but my husband James was the one who chose the URL (sybianuser) of A Rose Is A Rose because he had recently purchased the Sybian machine for us.
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
A Blogger’s Life because well it is mostly about my life with James and the rest of my family.
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
Sharing thoughts and experiences with people I would have NEVER come into contact with before the internet.
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?
I would spend it in service to others, then with my family and then in prayer talking to the creator of the universe, whom I am about to meet face to face!
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment?
Diabetes is a disease that can cause lots of other problems so I would cure diabetes.
8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure is my Sybian machine and the great pleasure I get out of it with or without my husband! But, mostly with him. Maybe I will make a post about it.
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show?
All time favorite movie is Ever After. This is Drew’s best performance and a most clever idea for a movie.
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?
Vanilla and bacon. Not separate but the two smells together. It reminds me of Sunday mornings when I first started cooking for my parents.
* This is my first meme but I found the questions to be more thought provoking than the usual ones I have seen. Good job Tom.
Master Meme Blog List
Please add the blog(s) and link in the comment section below and I will add them to the list.
2. Over A Cup Of Coffee
3. Scent Of My Heart
5. Femininity iMagazine
6. The Liminal State
7. Connoisseur of the Feminine Physique
8. Fraudulent Mind
9. Iron Cook: American
10. Humanity vs. The Apocalypse
11. A Rose Is A Rose
12. Morpho Designs
13. That Chick Person
14. Finding The Humor
15. Just Kissie
16. My World Is Getting Smaller Every Day
17. What’s Up With That?!?
18. The Pat To The Present
19. Coffeeboi Streetwalker
On Saturday November 27th, a blogger from a site called Sunday Stealing found out about our meme and was not aware of the December 12th post date. So the meme has been started early. I would like for you to include the sites listed below in the sites you visit on December 12th. Just remember to look for their November 27th or 28th post instead of December 12th when you visit them. Thank you. They are calling it the Baker’s Meme.
1. Lady Grinning Soul
2. Ellas Devil
3. Princess Wannabe
5. Bud Weiser
10. Marites, Pinaylighterside
12. Trish @ Thoughts Online
13. Misc. Ramblings
14. The Gal Herself
15. A Housewife Little Abode
17. DIXIE CHICK
18. Bag of Thoughts
20. Chie Wilks
21. Sanctuary of my Emotions
22. ai Ne
24. HOOTIN’ ANNI
28. In the Company of Me
29. Kamikazee Girl
30. Shaz- sexy
31. DJ Kathy A
32. Candy @soulistic. org
33. Mary Anne’s Musings
34. The Peregrinator
36. Hearts Make Families
37. Postcards Crossing
40. Shy’s Mixed thoughts
43. Jigs Blogged Life
46. Captured Memories
What Would You Do?
I got an invitation to a dinner party several weeks ago. Tonight was the dinner party and when I got there I found out it was a nude dinner party. The hosts are self proclaimed ‘home nudists’. Okay, okay it was a virtual invitation so no clothes were actually shed but it did get me to thinking.
Would I really attend his dinner party if it was for real. The blogger in question is my friend Tom Baker and you can see both the invite and the fake dinner. Would my husband and I attend a real nude dinner party? James’ thoughts were if he could trust that Tom wouldn’t secretly have hidden cameras all over, he wouldn’t mind. I’m not sure. Could you?
I must say that I did just come from the party and the menu he prepared for all of us was amazing and there is brunch tomorrow. Check it out! I’m going back to leave a comment…